When you order custom designs, they are created as closely as possible to the picture online. Please remember that each design is custom made and that no two arrangements are exactly alike because no tow flowers are exactly alike.
We are always happy to discuss any special design or product requests. Call the shop to discuss any requests that are not available on the website.
The flowers and products shown online are representative of color , look and feel, overall style, and value and not an exact photo of the delivery items(s). While we make every effort to only show products that are in stock, occasionally substitutions may be necessary due to supplier availability, seasonality of flowers or other circumstances.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item. While substitutions may be necessary, we do attempt to keep the same look and feel of the arrangement by using flowers and products of greater or equal value. If we are unable to fulfill an order without changing the look or overall style, we will contact the purchasing customer for consent. Minor substitutions may be made without prior consent or approval from the Customer. Some examples of minor substitutions include:
- In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value. As an example, this may mean that an arrangement with yellow lilies and hot pink carnations is created with pink lilies and yellow carnations to keep the same color scheme.
- For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color. In cases where an arrangement is shown in a single color with a single flower type, we will contact the purchasing customer if a substitution is required.
- If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used. As an example, if a basic container is shown in a color and must be substituted with a clear container, a ribbon wrap will be used to keep the color scheme of the arrangement.
- For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category. Specialty containers from our wire service providers such as Teleflora, FTD and 1800-Flowers will not be substituted without consent of the purchasing customer
- Online orders of balloons will be filled with massages in the theme of the occasion and matched to the color scheme of the flower arrangement (when ordered with flowers). As an example, a happy birthday flower arrangement will be paired with a coordinating birthday mylar or latex balloons that reflect the colors and theme of the arrangement – bright, pastels, over the hill etc. Customers preferring to choose specific balloon designs are encouraged to visit the shop.
- Full sized card orders will be filled with cards matching the occasion. If no card in an specific occasion matches the sender’s message or relationship to the recipient (for instance a Mother’s day gift from a niece/nephew and all cards are to “Mom”), we will substitute a full size blank card and include the message.
- Add-on orders for candy may be filled with assorted individually wrapped gourmet chocolates or boxed/bagged foil wrapped chocolates.